Portion feeds: 1
Homemade cream of asparagus containing butter and parmesan cheese.
Swordfish – fried or grilled with a splash of lemon
1) Cream of asparagus containing butter and Parmesan cheese. Home made please, with fresh asparagus.
2) Stir fry the french beans for a few moments. Then add garlic and right before removing from the heat, add a nice splash of rice vinegar. You are looking for crispy crunch french beans flavored with garlic and rice vinegar.
3) Add the swordfish
4)Caramelize the onions. In the same pot, after the onions are dark and sweet, add the shrimps and the jalapenos. Stir quickly to cook the shrimp. Place on top of the swordfish.
This culinary creation has many contrasts which are the following:
1) Creamy & Cheesy: from the cream of asparagus containing Parmesan cheese.
2) Crunch & Tangy: from the french beans
3) Meaty: From the swordfish
4) Sweet, chewy and hot: from the shrimp
This recipe does not take into consideration for any possible food allergy, digestive problems or any other physical problem one may have regarding consumption of food. Therefore, you are responsible for what you eat.
Copyright© Edge of Humanity LLC 2020