Introducing THE INTERVIEW
‘In The Mind Of An Artist’ aims to uncover the artistic mind, the perspective of individuals living under the influence of art. By and large we live collective lives, but artists see life a bit; well sometimes very different than others. As some seem to float from one artwork to another; others are deeply encrusted in their work making it difficult to catch that ride offered by the world around them, creating realities in which one person (the artist) must navigate in order to survive in society. If you are an artist and this speaks to you, please contact me if you like to share your story.
Through these articles artists will share their intimate views. Talking about how their perspectives changed as they trapped themselves in the cobwebs of art.
The goal here is to give the artist a chance to pause from the creation of art for a moment and explore the self.
This series also has an interview component. You may choose to answer all, some or none of the questions below.
1) Please describe the most joyful and/or the most painful artwork you ever created and why you qualified it as such. Please note that we are not using images.
2) Which character flaw do you despise the most and how you deal with these individuals during an unavoidable encounter?
3) Where do you find more turbulence when looking at your belief system? And how much influence, if any, has your art had in the way you navigate through these rough waters?
4) Is the relationship between you (the artist) and your art a healthy one? Or artistic growth comes with a price, and if so, what is it?
5) I use metaphors like ‘ The Watchful Satan’ and ‘ Scrolling Down Gods’ when expressing my views on artificial intelligence and social media. Which metaphors would you use regarding the internet intrusion in human life? And what is your philosophical view on how most technology improvement seems to rather kick off chunks of people out of the board or invade their way of life changing it forever?
6)If given a choice of rather going back in history or forward into the future; which time, place or event would you aim to witness, participate or die in? And why? Or if you choose instead to visit tomorrow, what would daily life look like? And who do you imagine yourself being?
To submit your article, answers, get an invitation to participate, or for more information on this series please email email@example.com .
See New Articles HERE
Copyright© Edge of Humanity LLC 2021
Edge of Humanity Magazine is an independent nondiscriminatory platform that has no religious, political, financial, or social affiliations.
We are committed to publishing the human condition, the raw diverse global entanglement, with total impartiality.
Documentary Photography * Fine Art Photography * Street Photography * Portrait Photography * Landscape Photography * Night Photography * Conceptual Photography * Travel Photography * Candid Photography Underwater Photography * Architectural Photography Urban Photography * Photography Book Recommendations * Art * Digital Art
Support This Small Independent Magazine
Follow Edge of Humanity Magazine
Not on WordPress?
Don’t Forget to add
to your reader or bookmarks