Fresh seafood of your choice
Seasoned rice vinegar
1) Using package instructions cook the sushi rice. Wait for at least 15 minutes after the rice is cooked to add the rice vinegar to the rice. Season the rice with the rice vinegar to your taste.
2) Slice and caramelize one large sweet onion .
3) Use a peeler to cut the cucumber in very fine slices.
4) Cut the scallions and jalapenos very finely.
Preparing the seafood:
5) Keep you seafood cold at all times while preparing the sushi bowl. I’m using tuna, salmon, sword fish and shrimp. You may use any combination of fish you like. The goal is to get the freshest seafood you can get your hands on.
6) Pierce the middle of the shrimp with a kebab stick, to stop the shrimp from curling and very quickly place the shrimp in boiling water. Do not overcook your shrimp.
7) Using a sharp knife slice all your fish.
Set up your sushi bowl:
8) Place the rice in and around the inside, of your personal bowl.
9) Add the sesame seeds and scallions to taste.
10) Next you place the seafood, cucumber, onions and jalapeno in the bowl.
11) Add soy sauce and pickled ginger as you navigate through your sushi bowl while choosing your next bite.
Serving suggestions: Enjoy it with a Japanese cold beer.
This recipe does not take into consideration for any possible food allergy, digestive problems or any other physical problem one may have regarding consumption of food. Therefore, you are responsible for what you eat.
Copyright© Edge of Humanity LLC 2022
Edge of Humanity Magazine’s
FREE Projects & Other Services
To Promote Works From Artists,
Photographers, Poets & Writers
PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK, SHORT STORIES & MUSIC Recommendations FREE Platform For Artists NO MIDDLEMAN ART GALLERY In The Mind Of An Artist Open Submissions for Writers & Poets Photo Curator PRESS RELEASE On Edge of Humanity Magazine Photography Articles
Edge of Humanity Magazine is an independent nondiscriminatory platform that has no religious, political, financial, or social affiliations.
We are committed to publishing the human condition, the raw diverse global entanglement, with total impartiality.
Support This Small Independent Magazine
Follow Edge of Humanity Magazine
Not on WordPress?
Don’t Forget to add
to your reader or bookmarks